The new version Avast internet security 6 now available for download. Avast! 6 come with interesting new features such as, Safe-Zone, Auto Sandbox, Sidebar gadget and more. If you want to try this Avast! 6 and installed old Avast version in your computer, you must uninstall the Avast version you’re using because updating from a previous version of avast won’t work.
If you want to try this Avast! 6 and installed old Avast version in your computer, you must uninstall the Avast version you’re using because updating from a previous version of avast won’t work.
What’s new in Avast! 6:
- AutoSandbox, suspicious programs will be optionally run sandboxed and Improvements in the Avast! sandbox
- Avast! WebRep, browser plugin for website reputation rating.
- Script Shield and Site Blocking
- SafeZone, a special virtualized area for sensitive transactions. This feature available on Avast paid version only.
- Restore factory settings command
- Automatic actions in the boot-time scan
- New compression method in the installer makes the setup packages about 20% smaller.
- Sidebar gadget for windows 7 and vista
- Improved stability and compatibility of the Behavior Shield
Download Avast! 6:
First Download it from Avast official site:
Avast! 6 Internet Security: setup_ais.exe
Now download licence here: Avast IS 6 Licence
How to install Licence:
1. Run the setup ‘setup_ais.exe’
2. During installation it will ask you to activate ‘trial mode’, But don’t activate just select the 2′nd option and browse the licence file you’ve downloaded.
3. Finish the installation and you are done.
Any problem in installing then comment on here. Enjoy!